Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More updates..

Hello 3E3!

As Kitty has already explained everything in the class blog, that sums everything about this project.

So when you're done with this project, just leave a tag in the class blog or tell me through msn or what, and you can send me your finished project or I can give you rights to be the author post it up yourself. Whichever way is fine.

It's a first that we have this History blog.
So let's cooperate together and make this work. :)

Oh and if there are any issues regarding this blog, don't hesitate to ask Kitty or me kk.

And I know we have a lot of homework assigned to us. So I think we have to really plan our time well and finish them without feeling rushy or stressed.


Good luck and take care!

Paulynn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home