Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Assignment.

Hi people. Ms R has an assignment for all of us.

In either pair work or single work, you will have to do research on World War II.

She put it quite generally,so I think it's to each his own. Up to you.

As for the questions she gave you all, the one we had to research in the Com. Lab, I quote her, she said " You can just add them in."

I hope this is clear enough. If it isn't do leave a tag, inform me, Facebook, Twitter, MSN me, sms or call me, or call Brian so that he can call Ms R to check further. :)

Deadline not sure. Just do your best, should be good enough.

And spread the word. Thanks 3E3. Good luck.

XOXO
Paulynn

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Ross said...

paulynn

Please remove any unneccessary photographs not related to history. Also upload the pictures and discussion we had for the Peer tutor group. Thanks.

November 7, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home